MEH prides itself on the quality of our machines and equipment we have available. Our machines are fully serviced and are maintained to a high standard in order to meet all of our client’s requirements and also to meet mine site specifications.
The majority of our fleet consists of tractors and towed scrapers and we currently run 8 scrapers with 3 sets of Caterpillar twin scrapers and 2 single JNR scrapers and these are towed by 2012/2013 Case STX 600 tractors.
The MEH Machinery Fleet consists of –
- 5 x Tractor Towed Scrapers – (2 with 3D Topcon GPS system)
- CAT 12H Grader
- CAT D7R Dozer – (with Topcon GPS system)
- CAT D9T Dozer
- CAT 320C Excavator
- CAT 345DL Excavator
- CAT 980K Loader with scales
- CAT IT28G Loader with Forks, Jib & 4 in 1 Bucket
- CAT 730 Articulated Dump Truck
- 2 x CAT 740 Ejector Dump Trucks
- Iveco Prime Mover and spread quad float and dolly
- Mack Truck and Dog
- Kenworth truck and quad dog
- Komatsu 2.8ton Excavator
- Water Truck
Two of the tractors are equipped with full Topcon 3D GPS systems and we also have the equipment to be able to survey volumes moved. The tractor GPS systems have been professionally installed by Position Partners and enables us to refine our rehabilitation to within millimetres of specifications.